These terms of service (these “Terms”) govern your access to and use of the website (the “Site”) of Royal Mouse, LLC dba WerkLogix (“WerkLogix” or “WerkLogix.com”) at www.werklogix.com, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through the Site, or remotely through any WerkLogix applications (collectively, the “Services”), so please read them carefully before using the Services.
Description of Services
WerkLogix provides an online platform, using its proprietary “Customer Relationship Management Technology,” for operations management. The WerkLogix platform is used by business professionals to manage marketing, sales, accounting, billing, customer service, human resources, project management, compliance, telecommunications and much more. As more fully described on the Site, WerkLogix offers the following Services:
- Basic Package
- Business Package.
- Enterprise Package
Any policies, rules and fees posted by WerkLogix on the Site with respect to its Services are hereby incorporated into these Terms.
Changes to these Terms
We may revise and update these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Services thereafter. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. As we will be continually improving the Services and adding more features, you are expected to check this page each time you access the Services so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
Subscribing to the Services
Subscriptions to the Services will be on a month-to-month basis. You may terminate your subscription at any time; however, no amounts that have been paid for the Services will be refundable.WerkLogix may terminate your subscription for cause as provided in these Terms. Any termination of your subscription by either WerkLogix or you may be communicated via either (i) email or (ii) a phone conversation followed up with a confirmatory email for documentation purposes.
As a subscriber, you authorize WerkLogix to charge all payments due for subscribed Services to the credit card or debit card you provided when you registered. WerkLogix uses the secure Authorize.net merchant payment portal and automated monthly payment billing system to manage payments. You will receive an email receipt upon signup with WerkLogix and for each monthly payment made for Services.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services or any portion thereof in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Services or any portion are unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for (i) making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Services (e.g., providing your own equipment and internet connection and paying any internet access fees) and (ii) ensuring that all persons who access the Services through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and comply with them.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of account information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Services or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
We have the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms.
Modification to the Services and Prices
Werk Logix reserves the right to modify and discontinue, at any time and from time to time, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Prices of all Services, including but not limited to subscription plan fees of the Service, are subject to change without notice from us. Werk Logix shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, code, algorithms, database, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) are owned by WerkLogix and its licensors and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use the Services for your own personal and organizational purposes only. You are granted a limited, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Services, subject to these Terms and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and any agreements or terms with third parties to which you are subject. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on the Site (other than your User Content as defined below), except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of Site materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal or business use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal or business use, provided you agree to be bound by any applicable end user license agreement for such applications.
Other than with respect to your User Content, you must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Site.
- Access or use any part of the Site other than for purposes of receiving the Services.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Services other than as set out in this section, please address your request to support@WerkLogix.com.
No right, title or interest in or to the Services or any content on the Services is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by WerkLogix. Any use of the Services not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
The WerkLogix name and logo are trademarks of WerkLogix. You must not use this name and logo without the prior written permission of WerkLogix. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Permitted and Prohibited Uses
You may use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Services in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation. You also agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Attempt to bypass methods WerkLogix may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site or Services.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- Use the Site or Services for any purpose competitive to WerkLogix or its affiliates, or for the purpose of disparaging the Services.
- Scrape or copy profiles and information of other Site users through any means (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, and any other technology or manual work) for any purpose whatsoever.
- Market, sell, transfer, or otherwise make available to any other person or entity any data collected from, or derived from data collected from, the Site, for any commercial, political, market surveying or other purpose, whether in aggregated or bulk form or otherwise.
- Use the Services for any purpose other than solely to generate marketing leads for your bona fide business.
Reliance on Site Contents and Services
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. WerkLogix shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Site. WerkLogixdisclaims any and all liability for any loss, damage or injury based on information directly or indirectly obtained through the Services.
Initial content for the landing pages of subscribers to the Services will be provided by WerkLogix. As a subscriber, you may post, submit, publish, display, or transmit (hereinafter, “post”) various content or materials on your WerkLogix landing page, including text, photographs, images, logos, videos and other content, at your discretion. In addition, the Site may offer message boards, chat rooms, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features. Any WerkLogix subscriber-posted content or materials are referred to in these Terms as “User Content.”
All User Content must comply with the content standards set out in these Terms.
Any User Content you post to the Site will be considered non-confidential. Your User Content belongs to you; however, by posting your User Content on the Site, you grant us the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose your User Content for the purpose of providing and promoting the Services and other WerkLogix services, including but not limited to (i) marketing and advertising materials relating to the Services, (ii) improving the Services and developing other services, (iii) WerkLogix blog postings, social media accounts and trade events, and (iv) communications with potential investors and business partners, provided that no personal information is disclosed.
You represent and warrant that you own or control all rights in and to the User Content and have the right to grant WerkLogix and its affiliates the rights granted herein. You represent and warrant that all of your User Content does and will comply with these Terms, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless WerkLogix and its affiliates and licensors for any breach of any representation and warranty contained in these Terms.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Content you submit or contribute, and you, not WerkLogix, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
Any content and/or opinions uploaded, expressed, or submitted to the Site, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by WerkLogix, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity submitting them and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of WerkLogix. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Site.
Monitoring and Enforcement
We have the right to:
- Take any action with respect to any User Content that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion if we believe that such User Content violates these Terms, including our content standards, infringes any intellectual property right, threatens the personal safety of users of the Site and the public, or could create liability for WerkLogix.
- Disclose your identity to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
- Terminate your subscription and/or your access to all or any part of the Services for any violation of these Terms, with immediate effect.
- Terminate your subscription to the Services, or decline to allow you to become a WerkLogix subscriber, for any reason or no reason, in our sole discretion. If we terminate your subscription to the Services other than for a violation of these Terms, we will provide you with three (3) days’ advance notice of termination.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any materials on or through the Services. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS WERKLOGIX FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY WERKLOGIX DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER WERKLOGIX OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, you understand and agree that we can neither review all material before it is posted on the Site nor ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third parties. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or non-performance of the activities described in this section.
The account owner is the only person who can cancel an account. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. Any email/ phone/ contact request to cancel account will not be entertained. Please ensure that the cancelation requests are made only through the online control panel.
Account cancelations typically take about 2-3 business days to be processed. Once your account is canceled, all your account information will be permanently deleted. You won’t be charged again after your official cancelation date.
Werk Logix, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Werk Logix service, for any reason, at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. Werk Logix reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
These content standards apply to any and all User Content and interactive services. User Content must in its entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Content must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities and/or sales other than as permitted by these Terms and your WerkLogix membership, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, advertising or pyramid schemes.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
If you believe that your work has been copied on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated Copyright Agent with the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement regarding the Site can be reached by email at copyright@WerkLogix.com.
Linking to the Site
You may link to the homepage of the Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
The Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Site.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Site.
- Cause limited portions of content on the Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn).
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Except through linking mechanisms we provide, link to any part of the Site other than the homepage.
- Otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on this Site that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms.
The website from which you are linking, or on which you make certain content accessible, must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these Terms.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Site
We provide the Services for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Services or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that content available for downloading from the Internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and for maintaining a means external to our Site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY FEATURES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY FEATURES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. NEITHER WERKLOGIX NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH WERKLOGIX MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER WERKLOGIX NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH WERKLOGIX REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, OR ANY FEATURES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY FEATURES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
WERKLOGIX AND ALL PARTIES ASSOCIATED WITH WERKLOGIX HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WERKLOGIX, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE, OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless WerkLogix, its affiliates and licensors and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from your violation of these Terms or your use of the Services, including, without limitation, any use of the content, services, and products of the Services other than as expressly authorized in these Terms or your use of any information obtained from the Site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of, or related to, them, their subject matter or their formation (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with California law except for its conflicts of laws principles. All claims arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services must be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts of California, and both parties consent to venue and personal jurisdiction there.
Waiver and Severability
No waiver of these Terms by WerkLogix shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition, and any failure of WerkLogix to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
Mobile Application Terms
You may not assign any of your rights in these Terms, and any such attempt is void, but WerkLogix may assign its rights to any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, or to any successor in interest of any business associated with the Services. WerkLogix and you are not legal partners or agents; instead, our relationship is that of independent contractors.
Your Comments and Concerns
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Services should be directed to: support@WerkLogix.com.
Updated: September 1, 2018